Why can't I delete any apps?

I

iMore Question

Now cannot delete any apps

After upgrading to iOS 9 I have problems with a couple of apps. I thought I would try and delete and reinstall. However, when I try and delete the apps, I get the wobbly icons but then my iPad just freezes and I have to press both buttons to reset my iPad. I have an iPad Air 2 with over 2gb of free space.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: Now cannot delete any apps

Try hooking up to a Mac or PC and delete that way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

newton65uk

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site

I was trying to delete a game that won't load now I have upgraded. I have managed to delete via the manage storage settings. I have reinstalled but it still won't load. I have reset the settings on my iPad and tried again but still won't load. I have been in touch with friends who have the same game. They have upgraded and have no problems. I have the same game on my iPhone 6+ which I have also upgraded and it runs fine on that! Not sure what else I can try.....

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Delete them in Settings. Go to Settings >General >Usage <manage storage > scroll to the App > Tap > delete

newton65uk

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site

Yes, I have done that. I have a problem with Game Center. When I load it, it's just a blank screen. Think the upgrade has gone wrong somewhere. Looks like it's a roll back and reinstall, unless anybody has any other suggestions.

Thanks for all the replies so far &#55357;&#56832;

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Yes, I have done that. I have a problem with Game Center. When I load it, it's just a blank screen. Think the upgrade has gone wrong somewhere. Looks like it's a roll back and reinstall, unless anybody has any other suggestions.

Thanks for all the replies so far &#55357;&#56832;

Restore as new. Not from a back up.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2