I have tried itunes over the phone but i end up finding itunes U.
    07-23-2015 05:14 PM
    07-23-2015 06:41 PM
    I have tried itunes over the phone but i end up finding itunes U.
    Is this/was this an iOS device that is/was owned by a school?
    07-23-2015 07:47 PM
    You download songs by purchasing them from the iTunes app. To add non-iTunes music to your iPhone, you will need to sync it onto the device using the desktop version of iTunes. It can't be done by searching for an app in the AppStore, assuming that's what you meant by your post.
    07-24-2015 01:48 AM
    You download songs by purchasing them from the iTunes app. To add non-iTunes music to your iPhone, you will need to sync it onto the device using the desktop version of iTunes. It can't be done by searching for an app in the AppStore, assuming that's what you meant by your post.
    I meant i want to download directly from my phone. I don't want to sync cause i don't have a pc.
    07-24-2015 10:46 AM
    Follow the instructions via the following link.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201593
    This didn't help.
    Thank you.
    07-24-2015 10:49 AM
    I meant i want to download directly from my phone. I don't want to sync cause i don't have a pc.
    Then you will have to purchase the music from the iTunes app.
    07-24-2015 10:51 AM
    When you state that you want to "download directly from my phone", it suggests that you want to then put it on a different device. However, if you're merely asking how to get music onto your phone then you will have to either purchase the music from the iTunes Store or subscribe to Music and then save the songs you like onto your device.
    07-24-2015 11:13 AM
    When you state that you want to "download directly from my phone", it suggests that you want to then put it on a different device. However, if you're merely asking how to get music onto your phone then you will have to either purchase the music from the iTunes Store or subscribe to Music and then save the songs you like onto your device.
    I keep forgetting that you can download music from Apple Music now...
    07-24-2015 11:31 AM
    You seem to have ignored my question...the reason I asked it was because, from what I understand, if the device goes directly to iTunes U when trying to access the iTunes music store (or app store for that matter), the device has purchases disabled (as a device that was used in a classroom/school environment would). If this device is setup like that, you're not supposed to have access to the iTunes/App store because it is to be used as an education device and nothing else, and the administrator of the devices is the only one who can have access to downloading things to it.

Its a safe guard so children who uses these in schools don't download a bunch of crap on them that they're not supposed to.

That's what it sounds like to me.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-25-2015 09:56 AM