• Wait in Line

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Pre-Order

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Never hurts to try something new... Well sometimes lol. I'm waiting in line, even if I'm there all day.

Tapatalk'n On The 5s

Nice! I'm planning on getting to my local Apple Store at 9 PM the night before. Last year, there were only 3 people there at 11 PM, so I think I might end up being first. But yeah, I'll be waiting all night :)

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'll wait in line .. At carrier not apple I'll go like 2 hours before open like last year and I was first in line

I could go to the carrier store (T-Mo) that is within a mile of where I live, but I'd rather just go to the Apple Store and live the experience there. You don't get the same level of excitement at a carrier store as you do at the Apple Store though :)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I could go to the carrier store (T-Mo) that is within a mile of where I live, but I'd rather just go to the Apple Store and live the experience there. You don't get the same level of excitement at a carrier store as you do at the Apple Store though :)

I don't need a crowd for excitement I want in and out as fast as possible lol if they do pre order I'll prob do that even lol

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I don't need a crowd for excitement I want in and out as fast as possible lol if they do pre order I'll prob do that even lol

Haha yeah since this is my first launch, I want to go to the Apple Store to get the full experience, but after that I'l probably just go to the carrier store so I can get in and out as quick as I can :)