Windows Live Email Down on iPhone

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
As of yesterday around 4pm EST I have not been receiving email from my LIVE email account? Is anyone else having this issue? I have deleted the account from my device and re added it, no luck. I am getting my emails through a PC/web interface, so it has something to do with my iPhone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
As of yesterday around 4pm EST I have not been receiving email from my LIVE email account? Is anyone else having this issue? I have deleted the account from my device and re added it, no luck. I am getting my emails through a PC/web interface, so it has something to do with my iPhone.

My Outlook mail account is and has been receiving timely email messages.

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
good to know karen. when i set up a "Hotmail" account, it gives the icon of Exchange and uses "Exchange" in the title area as well. When i setup an "Exchange" account, it uses "Hotmail" icon and title. weird, but i don't thinks its related to MS email services being down. it was just an observation.

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Right from the horse's mouth:

Problem report
We're still working on this problem.
Service(s) impacted: Hotmail, Outlook
Problem Hotmail is working for all web users and POP-based accounts. Some mobile device users relying on EAS (Active Sync) may see problems accessing their email, calendar and contacts. We are working to restore their access. Jan 08 1:18 PM
Updates Fixing the problem is taking longer than we hoped. We'll provide an update by Jan 09 11:20 PM. We apologize for the lengthy interruption in service. Jan 09 3:20 PM
Fixing the problem is taking longer than we hoped. We'll provide an update by Jan 09 7:20 AM. We apologize for the lengthy interruption in service. Jan 09 3:22 AM
Fixing the problem is taking longer than we hoped. We'll provide an update by Jan 09 3:20 AM. We apologize for the lengthy interruption in service. Jan 08 11:22 PM
We're still working on the problem and will provide an update by Jan 08 11:20 PM. We apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience. Jan 08 7:20 PM
We're working on the problem and will provide an update by Jan 08 7:20 PM. Thank you for your patience. Jan 08 3:20 PM

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2