How to create a new Game Center, without losing my primary Apple ID??

The_Prodigy1982

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
I'm using a primary Apple ID for all my Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iMac, MacBook)...

For a specific game I need to create a new Game Center, in order to start fresh.
But... I would still like to have access to everything I have on my normal Apple ID.

- How can I do this?
I assume that to create a new Game Center, I need to create a new Apple ID (that GC is a part of)... but wouldn't this revoke access to my primary Apple ID's apps??

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Step 1. Unlock your iPhone and go to Setting > General > Tap Storage & iCloud Usage option.

Step 2. Tap Manage Storage > Find the game app on the list and tap the game app to get the details > Tap Delete Button.

The_Prodigy1982

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Step 1. Unlock your iPhone and go to Setting > General > Tap Storage & iCloud Usage option.

Step 2. Tap Manage Storage > Find the game app on the list and tap the game app to get the details > Tap Delete Button.
I can't even find 'Storage & iCloud Usage'??
I'm on iOS 11.2.6

IMG_9917.png

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 122707

I can't find anything about iCloud OR the game (Deck Heroes) whatsoever...

Try this:.
1. Delete the app
2. Go to iPhone storage again and delete there.
3. If it's not in #2 , go to Settings > iCloud > storage> Manage storage > if any docs are here, delete it. Then tap on "this iPhone", and scroll down to the App, then toggle off. Then back up iCloud.
4. Download app.

If you're on iOS 11, iCloud is at the top of settings.

The_Prodigy1982

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Try this:.
1. Delete the app
2. Go to iPhone storage again and delete there.
3. If it's not in [URL=https://forums.imore.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2 [/URL] , go to Settings > iCloud > storage> Manage storage > if any docs are here, delete it. Then tap on "this iPhone", and scroll down to the App, then toggle off. Then back up iCloud.
4. Download app.

If you're on iOS 11, iCloud is at the top of settings.

#2 isn't there... so I'm looking at #3 , I assume you mean 'Files/Documents&Data'??
But... are you sure this wouldn't wipe any primary Apple data?
(I only need to delete anything game related)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77