[meta] This forum is a little buried

fury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I love my Switch and I'm hoping, on the off chance I win, to give one away to my brother who is the second biggest fan of Zelda I've ever met (a dude at a Chick-Fil-A won first prize when he showed me his tats!). So I love the contests, but I also love talking about stuff (whenever I have a moment to breathe between day job, night job, and family).

It seems like this forum is a little too buried to gain traffic organically, though. I didn't find a link to it on the site sidebar (on my iPhone) nor directly on the front page of the forums (Apps and Games -> Console Corner -> Nintendo Switch).

Any chance this forum (or at least the console section) could be bumped up in the list alongside the others? Might get more people talking. :) thanks, either way!

GlassHasMass

Jul 17, 2017
Visit site
If you're wondering about organic traffic... I ended up here completely organically.

I was searching around and having fun looking up info about the switch and found the contest details, and here I am.

I definitely agree with you that it'd be nice if the forum had more participates, though.

It's fun to talk about the Switch.

bubble100100

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
iMore likes the Switch so much, maybe Mobile Nations should make a Nintendo news site? Nintendo is the top of the line as far as mobile gaming goes.

thethriftyman

Jul 29, 2017
Visit site
iMore likes the Switch so much, maybe Mobile Nations should make a Nintendo news site? Nintendo is the top of the line as far as mobile gaming goes.
I'd totally be here for them making a Nintendo news site. I've always thought there was a bit of a crossover between Nintendo fans and Apple fans anyway. Both companies empathize thinking outside the box and hardware that is interwoven with software.

Robert Newman4

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
I think the Switch give-away was intended to drive traffic in this forum. When the competition first launched activity in the forum had dropped close to zero.

It is a big problem that the forum is so hard to navigate to and practically impossible to discover without the give-away pointing to it. I hope it succeeds!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77