No iPhone 6s+ at my local store.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I JoD ordered my 128GB Space Gray 6s+ over the phone when pre-orders went live and got it Friday on release day. I JoD ordered my daughters 64GB Gold 6s over the phone the Wednesday before release day and she got hers on Friday as well (which surprised me!) I stopped by my local Tmo store today to turn in our "old" iPhones and the sales rep stated they have received 5 6s iPhones in store since release day. Total. And no 6s+ iPhones. Clearly with Tmo the way to go is to call in the order or go to an Apple store.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Same thing happened to me after waiting in a Verizon Wireless store line for four hours only to find out they were never shipped iPhone 6s Plus's. I decided to keep my 6 Plus and wait instead of getting a iPhone 6s. I still think they should have put a sign on the door to inform their customers.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Same thing happened to me after waiting in a Verizon Wireless store line for four hours only to find out they were never shipped iPhone 6s Plus's. I decided to keep my 6 Plus and wait instead of getting a iPhone 6s. I still think they should have put a sign on the door to inform their customers.

I would have been so mad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
The same thing happened last year, no stores received any iPhone 6 pluses. Or if they did it was only 1-2

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I was...actually now that I think about....I'm still MAD

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

On the 5s release I had issues preordering so I went to Verizon on launch arrived at 530am and was actually number 1 in line like 5 min later more people came. Even then they didn't have any gold phones I ended up going space grey but still they didn't communicate until they asked what phone I wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I have noticed the stores seem to slack when it comes to having them at first .. after that though it seems like they always have them in stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2