Will U.S. Cellular get the new iPhone?

Eskemo30

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
I currently have AT&T but where I live U.S. Cellular has dominated service just because they have towers where a lot of carriers don't in and out of town. I love my iPhone and think the perfect combination would be the new iPhone on U.S Cellulars network. Do you see a possibility? If yes or no could you give me a source for your information? Please and Thanks!!

FFSJared

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
They turned it down last year because it didn't have LTE, so it's a possibility. I used to work for US Cellular, and my gut feeling says they'll probably turn it down. Absolutely no sources, just a hunch.

LzbnRebel

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Just talked with US Cellular today and they will NOT let an iPhone be used on their network even if you purchase an unlocked iPhone (for use with any carrier) thru Apple :-(
I'm also in an area where AT&T has virtually no coverage and US Cellular has the best in the area. I'm thinking of going with one of US cellular's phones that provides a local hotspot and using that to connect my current iPhone for use as an iTouch. I'm still locked into another year with AT&T but receive no data service and drop 9 outta 10 calls so a buyout seems cheaper than paying for another year of service that cannot be used.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Just talked with US Cellular today and they will NOT let an iPhone be used on their network even if you purchase an unlocked iPhone (for use with any carrier) thru Apple :-(
I'm also in an area where AT&T has virtually no coverage and US Cellular has the best in the area. I'm thinking of going with one of US cellular's phones that provides a local hotspot and using that to connect my current iPhone for use as an iTouch. I'm still locked into another year with AT&T but receive no data service and drop 9 outta 10 calls so a buyout seems cheaper than paying for another year of service that cannot be used.

If u truly receive no data and drop that many calls AT&T has to and will let u out of ur contract because of lack in service. If u have the proof, then state ur case and don't continue to throw ur $$ away on something u can't use.

that_maynard

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I was really hoping to come into this thread and see that maybe there was a possibility of the iPhone coming to US Cellular, hope we're all wrong and they pick up the 4s or the 5. They picked up the Samsung G2 after everyone else had it for 7-9 months. It was still a great phone after everyone else had their way with it.

Here's to hoping.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77