AT&T Phone Buyback

mab4285

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm planning on making the switch from Sprint to AT&T and getting rid of poor coverage and slow data speeds in my area. Has anyone heard how decent the buyback in store is with AT&T for phones? I'll be selling back my Sprint iPhone 4S 32GB.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Wasn't aware until recently that any of them did that. Be advised, you won't get anywhere near the value that you might from third parties. eBay, Craigslist or the For Sale forum here are better choices when compared to carrier stores.

(fixed it... everybody happy now?)

Last edited:

mab4285

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
The point of this thread was not to debate whether or not they have the program or where else I can sell my phone, but what people were getting for their phones and what their experience has been with the program.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The point of this thread was not to debate whether or not they have the program or where else I can sell my phone, but what people were getting for their phones and what their experience has been with the program.

my apologies then... smh

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Fine. My situation was slightly different, but when I traded my Nexus S 4g with Sprint for the iPhone 4s 16gb I have now, they applied a credit of $70.00 to my 4s purchase. And the NS4g was in pristine condition for being a used phone.

Best option for you would likely be eBay or Craigslist to sell your current iPhone. That would garner enuf $ for your purchase with AT&T. You'll still be hit with an early termination fee on Sprint likely tho.

This is for Sprint's buy back policy. Not sure abt AT&T's policy, but I can imagine it being somewhat similar in pricing.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Ask AT&T. I know people that switched from Sprint to Att after buying iPhone due to terrible data speeds. They sold their phones privately. Got around $400 on Craigslist for their 32GB. I can't see AT&T offering anything close.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Ask AT&T. I know people that switched from Sprint to Att after buying iPhone due to terrible data speeds. They sold their phones privately. Got around $400 on Craigslist for their 32GB. I can't see AT&T offering anything close.

I wouldn't think they would offer much - if anything.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77