iphone 4s on att or sprint

cfaustin

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
im planning on working so i can buy an iphone 4s, the problem is im not sure if i should go to sprint or att. my sister has att and tells me that there really expensive while on the other hand sprint is very cheap. can anybody compare and contrast the features on both carriers (like sprint iphone cant surf and talk)

CarrieMK

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Check out the carrier forums for each carrier - http://forums.tipb.com/carrier-help-discussion-forum/

And which carrier is right for you always varies depending on the service you get in your area. That should be the main reason to choose a carrier.

This is true. For where I live, Sprint and Verizon have the best reception and service. AT&T, not so much, and I honestly don't know anyone who has T-Mobile. I have been with Sprint for 9 years and have had no issues with them. In fact, they just announced a few days ago that they are implementing a new Vision network plan that will reallocate network resources and move to LTE for 4G. They will continue to support Wimax at least through 2013. In the last few weeks I have noticed very improved down and up speeds with Sprint's 3G. If Sprint has good service in your area then definitely go with them. If not then you may go with another carrier for now. You can always switch to Sprint in the future if the network improves for your area and if their prices are still the most reasonable. You can bet that if they go to tiered data I will definitely price other carriers and see what else is out there.

teedawgh

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Sprint is actually around the same price as AT&T, and if you get AT&T's cheapest options, then it will be much cheaper than Sprint. Sprint is good, but there are a couple sacrifices. On Sprint you cannot talk on the phone and use data at the same time. You may be saying that you'd never do that, but you'd be surprised. Also Sprint is FAAARRRR slower than AT&T. AT&T's iPhone 4S is 4G, Sprint's uses the old CDMA network from the 90's so Sprints download speeds are around .16 when AT&T's are around 3.25 - AT&T is much faster.

sandman1318

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
I've been with AT&T for the past few years. Prior to getting an iPhone I was with Sprint for almost 10 years. I am much happier with AT&T due to their customer service as Sprint's was positively the worst!! If you go with Sprint and have any kind of problem, good luck getting it resolved. Unless things have changed over there since I left, their reps are complete morons. When I call AT&T customer service, I always feel like I'm speaking with a professional. Just my two cents worth.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Go with AT&T simultaneous voice/data and data speeds possible like this

475ee760.jpg

Show me another carrier with 3G speeds like this

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member