Upgrade Date Bumped Again for iPhone owners ! Check yours !!

zizo79

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys,
I just wanted to share that my upgrade date for the iPhone has changed from 11/19 to today.The date has also changed for people who had a 06/20 date as well !
So check your upgrade eligibility date by texting *639# or by logging in to your account !! Here is what my text says:""As a valued customer, we can offer you an upgrade with a new 2-yr commitment and an $18 upgrade fee."

Good luck

Last edited:

sirchip

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
yep i FINALLY can upgrade so this changes things for me...was gonna jump ship to the evo since att does suck where im at (in the chicago burbs) but if the new iphone blows me away then ill consider staying :)

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Dang...no full upgrade for my wife's lost iPhone though. She just got hers this past Jan, so I guess not enough time has lapsed. A replacement iPhone 3gs 32gb is $499, and that's with an early upgrade discount. Full discount is $299, but they won't grant her that this early on. Boo.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Dang...no full upgrade for my wife's lost iPhone though. She just got hers this past Jan, so I guess not enough time has lapsed. A replacement iPhone 3gs 32gb is $499, and that's with an early upgrade discount. Full discount is $299, but they won't grant her that this early on. Boo.

Wait till the new one comes out and just see if she can stick it out for a couple months, you never know what could turn out, sometimes people sell them on kijiji or craigslist shortly after buying for reasonable prices. Also, tons of people will be selling their 3GSs on Kijiji and Craigslist as they've just bought the new one.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Hey, your Canadian. Is there any way to check my Rogers upgrade date?

I don't think so. Rogers is not as tightly integrated with Apple. But last year they let me upgrade at the $199 price, as long as you purchased your phone before Sept. 1st and you pay something like $85+ or close to that you should be upgrade eligible. I think Rogers is slightly more lenient because they are locking you into a 3 year contract, not just 2. :p

DJNYC

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
My upgrade went from Feb 26 2011 to Oct 1 2010, now im eligible for the full discount! SWEET!

Last edited:

DJNYC

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
either go online into your account under Upgrade Phone or dial *639# on your phone, it should tell you the date

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2