What is your opinion on AT&T?

What is your opinion on AT&T?

• I love it!

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • It's a great company, had a few problems with them though.

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Mediocre, I have my days when I'm happy with them, then I have my days when I hate them.

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Not satisfied. I wouldn't mind the iPhone on any other carrier.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • I hate it! Any company that would carry the iPhone will get my business.

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
AT&T has been slipping. If the iPhone goes to a different carrier, when our contracts up I'd consider going to someone else. But it'd have to be an upgrade, not a downgrade, and for us, tmobile is no better, if not worse (no 3G), so we've thought about verizon.

i had a bad experience w/ sprint so that won't ever happen.

AZBear#CB

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
I went from T-Mobile to AT&T for the iPhone when the 3G came out. My only complaint so far is that I am paying ~30% more than I was with T-Mo. I considered unlocking and using T-Mo but then I would not have 3G.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I switched from Verizon to AT&T at the beginning of the year because Verizon service by my house was so spotty. I'd go between no signal and 3-4 bars just sitting there. AT&T's signal has been much more stable (in the 3-5 bar range). I had a BlackBerry Bold (when I made the switch). Just recently got an iPhone. Signal is still good. So, for me, AT&T has been best so far. (I have a Sprint phone for work, and signal is poor just about everywhere I go. Haven't tried T-Mo, but even their map looks bad for my area.)

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
not being catty but I was with sprint for 8 years & never had drop calls...the only reason people jumping to at&t is for the iphone( sorta my case)...I mean to say sprint coverage is awful all one have to do is look @ both companies map

Nevets68

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I had a peek email device in conjunction with a samsung dumb phone from T-mobile.
Schleping around 2 devices was a pain (for me anyways). Reception with T was good at home and parts of Northern NJ...but when I'd go to work it was like a cell phone black hole.

Plus deep down inside, I really wanted a Iphone...so I made the jump to AT&T (whom I've had in the past) and signal strength as been great. No dropped calls at all.

So far so good.....

yophone

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
It was pretty good until I got my iPhone. Now ****e! I have to turn off 3G whenever Im home or else I wont get any calls. So lame.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2