Within 30 day Question

bradleyb

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
I purchased an iPhone 3g June 10 online, and now would like to get the 3Gs. I called CS and they said I would have to take my iPhone 3G into an AT&T store and do the swap. My question is they said that my iPhone had to be in the same shape as when I received which means there is to be now scratches. They is small scratches on the back of my iphone from laying it down and such, would the store still take it back for an exchange with it being that way. Don't you have days to return a phone if you not happy with it anyways?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Regardless if you like it or not it must be in the same condition it was when you purchased it. If you decide to keep it the full 30 days and return it on day 30, it has to look like when you first opened it.

Example: You drop your phone on day 20 - you can't walk into the store and say "yeah, I'm not happy with this phone, I want something else".

Now you may get a nice person who helps you out or maybe you don't and you are stuck.

Mopig

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
I would say to go ahead and try it. If there are just small scratches, who knows, they might not notice XD!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2