i got an email saying my iphone was here at the att store and i could pick it up tommorow when the stored opened
    06-18-2009 03:47 PM
    I too placed an order online at ATT Premier on June 12th. Online my status said something along the lines that my order has been received and will be processed. When I call ATT to check my status the machine said "my order has been processed and will shipped shortly".

I would've ordered through Apple but I wanted my activation waived by ordering through Premier.
    06-18-2009 03:51 PM
    I ordered last Saturday through Premier online. When I check online it says processing, when I call and go through the automated system it says my items are back ordered.

But when I go to my bank account online I have a pending charge from AT&T for the amount of the 32GB + tax. I'm confused...

I've received no emails other then the initial we got your order now wait 2-5 days and a email saying we shipped...

Any ideas?
    Last edited by JonCo; 06-19-2009 at 12:09 AM.
    06-19-2009 12:05 AM
    I ordered last Saturday through Premier online. When I check online it says processing, when I call and go through the automated system it says my items are back ordered.

But when I go to my bank account online I have a pending charge from AT&T for the amount of the 32GB + tax. I'm confused...

I've received no emails other then the initial we got your order now wait 2-5 days and a email saying we shipped...

Any ideas?
    Mine finally says shipped,the weird thing is my bank account hasn't been charged yet.
    06-19-2009 12:10 AM
    I tell ya... AT&T is like completely confusing. Im also a new customer to AT&T. I hope that works in my favor...

But so far Im only confused why Im charged(pending) and no shipping notice...
    06-19-2009 12:14 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD