AT&T Online Pre-Ordering...Any Updates?

buirus

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
I ordered one phone from apple.com and one from my small business account at ATT (I placed the order with my account rep). As of right now, the phone ordered through apple shows a status from UPS of being in Alaska. I have yet to receive any update from ATT. In fact, when I placed my order, the ATT rep told me her system "told" her that I would get my iphone a few days after the 19th. She could elaborate or give more details.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Yesterday when I called AT&T they told me iPhones were shipping from Apple,didn't make sense to me really. Then she gave me another number to call. It was Apple iPhone support.

Then I knew she really didn't know what she was talking about!

belle

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
i just got a ups date

Type: Package
In Transit

In Transit
Service: 2ND DAY AIR

Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
FORT WORTH,
TX, US 06/18/2009 11:43 A.M. ORIGIN SCAN

Tracking results provided by UPS: 06/18/2009 2:42 P.M. ET

No, ETA yet? I have it being delivered to my office so this sucks if its being delivered on Saturday. I may just have to linger outside our office building on saturday

p.s. I ordered my iphone through AT&T premier if that makes a difference

belle

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Guess I wont be parading outside my office building on Sat, its being delivered on Monday.

Type: Package
In Transit - On Time
Scheduled Delivery: 06/22/2009
Shipped To: NEW YORK, NY, US
Shipped/Billed On: 06/18/2009
Service: 2ND DAY AIR
Weight: 1.00 Lb

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
i got an email saying my iphone was here at the att store and i could pick it up tommorow when the stored opened

denness544

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I too placed an order online at ATT Premier on June 12th. Online my status said something along the lines that my order has been received and will be processed. When I call ATT to check my status the machine said "my order has been processed and will shipped shortly".

I would've ordered through Apple but I wanted my activation waived by ordering through Premier.

JonCo

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I ordered last Saturday through Premier online. When I check online it says processing, when I call and go through the automated system it says my items are back ordered.

But when I go to my bank account online I have a pending charge from AT&T for the amount of the 32GB + tax. I'm confused...

I've received no emails other then the initial we got your order now wait 2-5 days and a email saying we shipped...

Any ideas?

Last edited:

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I ordered last Saturday through Premier online. When I check online it says processing, when I call and go through the automated system it says my items are back ordered.

But when I go to my bank account online I have a pending charge from AT&T for the amount of the 32GB + tax. I'm confused...

I've received no emails other then the initial we got your order now wait 2-5 days and a email saying we shipped...

Any ideas?

Mine finally says shipped,the weird thing is my bank account hasn't been charged yet.

JonCo

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I tell ya... AT&T is like completely confusing. Im also a new customer to AT&T. I hope that works in my favor...

But so far Im only confused why Im charged(pending) and no shipping notice...

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2