Stock Ticker on Lock Screen?

I

iMore Question

I can't believe I am even asking this question, but I cannot find any way with the built in stocks app or 3rd party apps to show a live stock ticker on my iphone lock screen.

Anybody know how to do this?

kingweb

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Hello and welcome to iMore. In order to continue this conversation, you may want to consider registering for an account here on iMore. If you're interested, click here to learn how to sign up!

I have used a widget to show my stocks watch list. Here’s how:

https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/stocks-iph1ac0b1bc/ios

Thanks for the tip, however, there is nothing about putting it on the Lock Screen.
I just want to be able to tap me screen to turn it on and immediately see a live ticker.
Is this possible?

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
I don't know the answer to this question but it may be worth posting your question on the Apple Support Community too.
(on a side note, right now I don't want to see any ticker symbol. Apple is my only position that has held on semi decently).

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tip, however, there is nothing about putting it on the Lock Screen.
I just want to be able to tap me screen to turn it on and immediately see a live ticker.
Is this possible?

I do not think this is possible. But I can’t confirm.

The iOS/iPadOS Lock Screen doesn’t support widgets. The only things I ever saw on it is: music, notifications and notification summary.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2