How do I allow 3rd party apps to downloaded my iPhone 11 pro

yettahehe

Jul 31, 2020
Visit site
I’ve searched around to see how I can allow 3rd party apps to be downloaded on my iPhone but i can’t find one that works with iOS 13

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’ve searched around to see how I can allow 3rd party apps to be downloaded on my iPhone but i can’t find one that works with iOS 13

Go to the App Store app on your iPhone. There you will find a ton of 3rd-party apps to install on your iPhone.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

This isn’t Android. You’re only going to find apps to install on your iOS device from the App Store.

WalterFarmer

Aug 8, 2020
Visit site
When you first open an enterprise app that you've manually installed, you see a notification that the developer of the app isn't trusted on your device. You can dismiss this message, but then you can't open the app.

After you dismiss this message, you can establish trust for the app developer. Tap Settings > General > Profiles or Profiles & Device Management. Under the "Enterprise App" heading, you see a profile for the developer.

Tap the name of the developer profile under the Enterprise App heading to establish trust for this developer.

Then you see a prompt to confirm your choice. After you trust this profile, you can manually install other apps from the same developer and open them immediately. This developer remains trusted until you use the Delete App button to remove all apps from the developer.