itunes movie purchased's term and condition

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
Hello

Regarding movie purchased from applestore or itunes store (which ever they named now), anyone has concerned that the movies purchased might have possibility to disappear due to Apple's license ended ?

I have quick search for the term and condition, as stated below, does it mean that, if it happens, apple will refund us ? But with the term "prior to initial download" - it means that if we have once downloaded it, this will revoke the refund term ?

Just out of curiosity, anyone of you has hoarding habit for the movie files collection ? I've done some searching, and it ended with quite expensive expenses (yearly or monthly) to put terra's of file to cloud storage, not to mention times' to upload all the files

Quote :
If App Store Content or Apple Books Content becomes unavailable following a transaction but prior to initial download, your sole remedy is a refund. Should such refund be granted, Apple reserves the right to disable unused Content Codes (as defined below) and also the ability to assign Volume Content via Managed Distribution. If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your Volume Content, your exclusive and sole remedy is either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by Apple.

Apple reserves the right to change content options (including eligibility for particular features) without notice.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I don’t use Apple’s movie library to purchase movies.
But I’d make darn sure to download a movie on my computer or an external storage solution if I were to pay for a movie.

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
I don’t use Apple’s movie library to purchase movies.
But I’d make darn sure to download a movie on my computer or an external storage solution if I were to pay for a movie.

for me, to purchase the digital movies, my expectation is to safe any necessary cloud storage, and to be able stream anywhere and anytime :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2