Are you able to combine songs into one album with iTunes?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
combine songs

are you able to combine songs into one album on iTunes?

If you select multiple songs in iTunes and give them the same album name, then yes, those selected songs will appear as one album.
However, this will cause issues while you’re also an active Music subscriber.

It’s better to add songs to a playlist, like @Just_Me_D suggested.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: combine songs

At the left top click on file then new and playlist ,name your playlist and when playing a song left click add to certain named playlist .

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Well, wow.
That’s something entirely different than what you asked.
You gave the impression that you wanted to merge multiple artists and songs from several different albums into one album.
In that context the answers given above were all correct.
But this issue has happened to me a few dozen times too, and I recall doing something similar indeed, to fix it.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Well, wow.
That’s something entirely different than what you asked.
You gave the impression that you wanted to merge multiple artists and songs from several different albums into one album.
In that context the answers given above were all correct.
But this issue has happened to me a few dozen times too, and I recall doing something similar indeed, to fix it.

sorry, sometimes it’s just hard for me to put into words how I want to do things. sorry if was confusing

BigChungus1009

Oct 10, 2022
Visit site
Yes, you can.
If you're trying to do this, you need to enable one option in your album:
"Album is a compilation of songs by various artists"
You can find it by right-clicking the album and looking above the rating and below the disc number.
After that, add the songs to the album by selecting the songs and changing the album name for them (make sure they match the album name!).
There you go! If they're in the same album but they all have matching names that obviously shouldn't, you can change their names after enabling the option for the album.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2