AT&T activation on Pro Max just spinning?

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Is it safe to restart and try again? It's just spinning saying "this may take a bit". It's been 20+ minutes "a bit".

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Is it safe to restart and try again? It's just spinning saying "this may take a bit". It's been 20+ minutes "a bit".

I am having activation issues well with my pro max with ATT. I transferred data to my new phone at the apple store but no cell service ever activated. I have to go to att in the morning to see what's going on. My apple store experience was mediocre for an iPhone launch.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I am having activation issues well with my pro max with ATT. I transferred data to my new phone at the apple store but no cell service ever activated. I have to go to att in the morning to see what's going on. My apple store experience was mediocre for an iPhone launch.

So I finally got it to activate. I did have to restart. A couple times actually. I remember having this problem 2 years ago with my X as well. I think after my first restart I was timing out on the various steps though due to being in the middle of a group gaming thing and having to pause for 5-10 minutes between steps.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
So I finally got it to activate. I did have to restart. A couple times actually. I remember having this problem 2 years ago with my X as well. I think after my first restart I was timing out on the various steps though due to being in the middle of a group gaming thing and having to pause for 5-10 minutes between steps.

I got the 11 Pro. I just did the transfer from my iPhone XR to the Pro. I got the pop up on my Pro and XR as soon as I powered on the Pro. It even copied over the eSIM info and activated my phone with the process.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4