IPhone XR Issue with Charging/Headphone Port

I

iMore Question

I am having issues with the charging/headphone port sound. Suddenly the sound will go in and out? I have a hard case on the back and a tempered glass protector on the Screen. So I have protection against dropping (which I have). Phone is brand new. Anyone else have this issue?

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I am having issues with the charging/headphone port sound. Suddenly the sound will go in and out? I have a hard case on the back and a tempered glass protector on the Screen. So I have protection against dropping (which I have). Phone is brand new. Anyone else have this issue?

Is your case preventing your headphone cable from plugging in properly? Is it obstructing the port?

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
oh sorry. My case is an Iphone case with a slot for the port. I keep blowing on it just in case there is dust in there..

I understand. I have had an issue with some 3rd party case slots for the Lightning port being too narrow and incompatible with some cables with slightly larger Lightning plugs. Have you tried your headphones with your phone without the case?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77