Is it possible to set up temporary voicemail messages?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know if it's possible to schedule a temporary voicemail message? During a conversation with coworkers at lunch, the question came up if this was possible to do on our iPhones.

For example, I would love to set up a temporary voicemail message while I am at work. It would say something like "I am at work right now and unable to take your call. Please leave a voicemail message or call back after 5 PM."

Our phone system at work has this capability and we thought it would be useful on our iPhones.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I haven’t seen such an option.
Maybe your carrier will have such an option on their website.
But let me just say not to get your hopes up.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I believe this is going to be a carrier option and not a device option. However, I don't see this as a possibility unless you want to look into using a 3rd party voice mail product.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
During my sleuthing before posting here, I saw something that made me think this was possible on Verizon, so I figured it is something a carrier would provide. Thanks for your input! :)

Stephanie3067

Feb 3, 2021
Visit site
Your question needs an additional overview. If talking about setting up this function on the iPhone, I really doubt if it's possible. You need to go to the service center. I remember I faced the same problem on my Samsung S9. My friend told me that it's very easy to set up temporary voicemail messages on the Android system. But days passed, and I wasn't able to do it. Suddenly, I found this default phone app for setting up voicemails while reading Twitter. One guy has been describing a similar problem. It's such easy to use the app, you can't even imagine it. Just a few steps and I was smiling and started to use this reliable program on my S9.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711