Remove passcode lock iOS 9 without updating

I

iMore Question

i have an iphone 6 on iOS that i forgot the passcode to. The phone is not stolen, it is clean imei and has no icloud lock and it is not logged into an icloud account. Ive had this phone since it came out and lost it a while back and recently found it. I just need some help if anyone knows how to remove the passcode lock without having to update the phone to the latest iOS version. I dont mind losing my data on it, just as long as i can remove the passcode lock and keep it on iOS 9. Please any help would be great.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
i have an iphone 6 on iOS that i forgot the passcode to. The phone is not stolen, it is clean imei and has no icloud lock and it is not logged into an icloud account. Ive had this phone since it came out and lost it a while back and recently found it. I just need some help if anyone knows how to remove the passcode lock without having to update the phone to the latest iOS version. I dont mind losing my data on it, just as long as i can remove the passcode lock and keep it on iOS 9. Please any help would be great.

If you have the ipsw file for you *may* be able to do what you’re seeking, but I’m not sure if Apple will allow it to be activated without prompting you to update iOS.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2