Where did my photos go?

badr badr1

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
So I was trying to save a backup copy of my iPhone using my dads iMac via iTunes , my phone for the last couple of days got really laggy , like seriously its unbearable.
It would delete and then restore photos by itself because it was full , so suddenly I have 8000 pics then I go back to zero and momments later it restores , the problem is that when it returned it was 6000 pics , I want to know what happened to my 2000 pics , are they in my dads computer or not I really don't know where to even look for them , or could they just were last due to the lag that happend .
Ps I synced it with the photos but then I removed the sync .

badr badr1

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: Guys I really messed up , please help

Do I sign in with my dads computer ? Because my icloud isn't set to photo library share , and do I sign with my own account or my dads account ?
Sorry if these questions seem silly or petty

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like you need to make more storage space available on your phone. With that many photos, why not just upload them to the computer? Not in iCloud. If you back them up to iCloud, they will still be on your phone. If you then delete them from your phone, they also delete in iCloud. Using iCloud Photo Library, it would be better, as you could make the photos smaller on the phone taking less space. There's an option for that. I have no idea about missing photos. Maybe someone else can help with that. But again, I would upload the photos to the computer's pictures folder. I don't use iCloud back up for my photos. I put mine in Box and Dropbox. I don't have a computer.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4