How do I fix stuck on Apple logo loop?

I

iMore Question

I've recently replaced an iPhone 5 screen but the phone won't turn on. If I plug the charger in it comes up with the apple logo, which then after a few seconds disappears then comes back over and over again. I've tried holding the power button and home button at the same time and I can get it to come up with the iTunes connect logo but that's as far as I can go. If i unplug the charger the phones goes blank again. I've also tried plugging it into I tunes but the computer doesn't detect it. Someone please help???

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
re:

Sounds like you might need DFU mode in order to reinstall your OS. This is a more robust procedure. It can be a LITTLE tricky here's a blog that explains how to get your device in to DFU mode. How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore

Once that is done, you THEN plug it in to iTunes and let it restore. Your screen on the phone will and should be blank, AND you WILL need to be patient as this takes a while to complete.

WORST case you/ll need to bring it in to Apple for repair, or to an authorized 3rd party iPhone repair shop....

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MannyVelez1