are they will still recover my files like contacts, pictures, videos and memo?

I

iMore Question

I bring my iPhone to Power Mac Center and they noticed that there's a hardware problem. After 3 days I receive an update from Apple Store and they said that it is already for replacement. I deleted my private files before I give to them. I just want to ask if they will still recover my files? Like contacts, pictures, videos and memo?. thank you. please notice me! need help..

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I bring my iPhone to Power Mac Center and they noticed that there's a hardware problem. After 3 days I receive an update from Apple Store and they said that it is already for replacement. I deleted my private files before I give to them. I just want to ask if they will still recover my files? Like contacts, pictures, videos and memo?. thank you. please notice me! need help..

Welcome to iMore. That is debatable. Most places where they do repairs will tell you to backup your device before bringing it in. If they have to reset you phone for any reason, then all your data will be gone. It is your responsibility to make sure you have a backup. So it may still be on your phone or may not.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2