I am backing up my device manually to itune and stop backing up to iCloud to save my space. I am now planning to save my photos to dropbox and have enabled camera uploads but it only uploads photos via wifi when dropbox is open and consuming a lot of battery. I read some where that if i have dropbox desktop app and if camera upload is enabled both on my laptop and iPhone it can upload photos to dropbox via usb cable and i tried it just now with no success. Does it need both device to be on wifi when i connect them through usb or what? Please help
    01-15-2016 02:37 PM
    Hopefully, the information found via The following link will be helpful to you.

https://www.dropbox.com/en/help/289
    01-15-2016 09:40 PM
    Dropbox doesn't consume a lot of battery. Don't worry about battery, Khizer! Just enjoy your phone!
    01-16-2016 01:29 AM
    As my wifi isnt that good so it does consume a lot of battery but that was my first upload to dropbox and was of about 89 photos. Anyways it is good now and now i cant upload photos by connecting my cable to laptop.... By the way thank you guys are awesome and really helpful
    01-17-2016 12:17 PM
    As my wifi isnt that good so it does consume a lot of battery but that was my first upload to dropbox and was of about 89 photos. Anyways it is good now and now i cant upload photos by connecting my cable to laptop.... By the way thank you guys are awesome and really helpful
    If you've installed the Dropbox app on your computer and have the app on your iPhone as well have camera upload enabled then you should be able to upload your pics via USB to your computer's Dropbox folder which will in turn sync to Dropbox online.
    01-17-2016 12:26 PM
    Yes it works the same as you mentioned. Thank u for the brief reply again
    01-18-2016 02:51 AM