iOS 9 pasting content to a number in a text message.

I

iMore Question

With iOS 9, it seems you no longer are able to paste content to a phone number in a text message?
For example, say you want to paste another message to a phone number in a DIFFERENT text message that isn't in your contacts. Previously you would "cut" the message you want to "paste" then go to the phone number listed in the message and press your finger on the number and select "send message", then simply "paste" into the message body. This does not seem to work with iOS 9? Any ideas?

TLCservicesLtd

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
I am also having the same problem. Very frustrating as its a key feature I use when contacting clients on my iPhone when I use common messages written in notes, at the moment I can't paste this into a text message. I have the iPhone 6s.

wwsassy

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
in iPhone 6s highlight text in notes and choose share option and then you can choose contact to text or just put a number in and it will transfer the selected text to the iMessage and send as a text. if you want to send the same information from one text to a different person touch the text message you want to duplicate then choose more option, it will put a check mark to the left of the text then choose the right arrow symbol at the bottom and begin writing the contact name you want to send the same information to that you sent to someone else.

spawnywhippet

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
I can't copy and paste in Messages any more. Why would any company with half a brain remove this ubiquitous feature that every electronic device has used for 2 decades?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2