Does anyone know how to clear the red disc in the purchase section of the lower toolbar in iBooks?

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how to clear the red disc in the purchase section of the lower toolbar in iBooks ? on one phone it tells me I have 3 waiting on the other phone 4, Four of what ? books ? pdf's ? This does not seem to affect the functionality of the app because anything I purchase loads correctly. I would like to know what,if anything, is hanging there and to clear the notification bubble. Where are the controls (if any) for this app ?

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: ibooks

The red disc notification is in purchased section of my iPhones 4 and 4s and
is not showing on my iPad 3 (all sync'd.....!) by the way, I've tried the reboot/reset route.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Have you tried just closing iBooks and then opening it again? Also, I would try just opening every book and then going right back to the main screen. If neither of those work, I would say it was a server issues, just not syncing properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site

fixed it ! opened every single one and the last few cleared it, no rhyme or reason for it, I'd read 'em. Bunged the lot back into the cloud. Thanks for taking the time to reply, you gave me the impetus to do what I didn't want to do, even though I knew I ourter.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know how to clear the red disc in the purchase section of the low...

fixed it ! opened every single one and the last few cleared it, no rhyme or reason for it, I'd read 'em. Bunged the lot back into the cloud. Thanks for taking the time to reply, you gave me the impetus to do what I didn't want to do, even though I knew I ourter.

Great, and thanks for the update...:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77