Whenever I use Safari on a Wi-Fi, I noticed it will take me to some randon sites like ads.admatte etc & land up some where or some pop up will ask me to press OK to do a scan or clean virus. I normally close safari app & try doing the same search via App. I am not sure if this is anyway connected to Chrome I had installed on my phone.
    I don't know if my iPhone is infected with Virus. I need help to fix this safari issue. Thanks
    07-07-2015 04:13 AM
    Sound like your phone has a virus, a master reset will fix this problem. It will erase your phone so I hope you have a backup before this started happening.
    07-07-2015 06:55 AM
    Whenever I use Safari on a Wi-Fi, I noticed it will take me to some randon sites like ads.admatte etc & land up some where or some pop up will ask me to press OK to do a scan or clean virus. I normally close safari app & try doing the same search via App. I am not sure if this is anyway connected to Chrome I had installed on my phone.
    I don't know if my iPhone is infected with Virus. I need help to fix this safari issue. Thanks
    Does it happen when you're browsing using cellular data?
    07-07-2015 09:08 AM
    They make it tricky nowadays. It's easy to tap something to cause that. Could be anything on the site.
    07-07-2015 02:03 PM
    Mine does the same.. Diverts to random sites and ads when I'm using the wifi at home. But doesn't divert on 3G or 4G.... Did you manage to resolve this ?
    12-23-2015 04:55 PM