Why can't I delete photos from moments Trash can?

I

iMore Question

Can not delete photos from moments Trash can is not an option

I have deleted all the photos from my camera roll. All I have left is photos in the moments section. When I hit select then select my only options are to send to message, facebook, etc. and add to What do I need to do to delete these photos?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: Can not delete photos from moments Trash can is not an option

Those must've been synced from your computer if there isn't an option to delete. Use iTunes to delete them.

Tfish486

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I am having an issue deleting photos from moments as well. I do not have any photos selected to be synced on my phone no trash can and the only options are to share it using one of the many options or copy and edit the photos. I have tried going into the folder after plugging in my phone no photos, I have tried looking in itunes to delete them no photos come up and like I was saying photos are not set to be synced ever. How do I delete these?

missmic

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problem. Go to "Settings" then "Photos & Camera" and then make sure your iCloud Photo Library is turned on and all the unwanted photos and videos will be deleted.

alexmitchy

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
hello , i have tried to do what you said (which was good advice so thanks!!) ... but my phone is then prompting me with the message (after i try to turn the icloud photo library on).. "this phone is storing 2.07gb of photos and videos. you currently have 0kb of icloud storage available. If you run out of storage, this iphone will not back up to icloud and photos , vidoes and documents will not be uploaded" :eek:

WTF man these bloody devices are so irritating XD haha

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77