I want to see the same metadata for my photos.

I

iMore Question

I have always embraced Apple's products even though I have been burned before -- anything made on Appleworks is simply gone, time wasted. Am not sure what to do with all of the iPhoto work -- my entire photo library is organized into events -- my photos are important. I feel Apple is becoming more of a toy and developers apps just junk. Please give some ideas for how I should proceed to get metadata that gives me shutter speed, ISO, f-stop, which camera and so forth for each photo taken with a DSLR. Also how are you backing up photos so that you don't lose everything when iPhoto disappears completely.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! My favorite cameras on iPhone are:
1. ProCamera 8. Has it all. It's what I have on my dock. Full Exif Metadata
ProCamera 8 + HDR by Cocologics
https://appsto.re/us/BN3zP.i

2. Camera+. Has it all, but no video. Full Exif Metadata
Camera+ by tap tap tap
https://appsto.re/us/X-LPt.i

3. ProShot, Great presets. Full Exif metadata.
ProShot by Edward Kezeli

As for storage, I don't really know. On my phone I use Box, Dropbox and OneDrive. They seem to do well and can sync to the computer. Maybe someone else knows more about this issue.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Last edited:

emperience

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for posting! I'm a personal photo organizer and archivist. I am a member of the Association of Personal Photo Organizers and have my Company called Emperience Legacy Photo to help people like you! You definitely asked a question that resonates with sone of my personal photo organizing clientele.

I have a few questions to ask you in the morning since I'm just seeing your post before bed! =) Thank you for your patience!

Rodel Casio
emperience [ dot ] org

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2