How can I get back my unlimited data plan?

I

iMore Question

I have been a loyal customer for years. When I renewed my plan the guy told me he had something better for me and took my unlimited data away. I now know this guy lied to me. I don't even visit the store anymore because of this. I want espn so I can watch basketball games, but because of this guy I can't watch anything because my data would go over the limit and I already pay 140 plus dollars to basically text people. Thanks. Is there anyway you get my my unlimited data back so I can watch basketball games on my new phone that I just brought from you all. I am a big fan of march madness and would love to be able to watch the games. I used to pay 70 dollars a month for unlimited talk text and data.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
re:

I have been a loyal customer for years. When I renewed my plan the guy told me he had something better for me and took my unlimited data away. I now know this guy lied to me. I don't even visit the store anymore because of this. I want espn so I can watch basketball games, but because of this guy I can't watch anything because my data would go over the limit and I already pay 140 plus dollars to basically text people. Thanks. Is there anyway you get my my unlimited data back so I can watch basketball games on my new phone that I just brought from you all. I am a big fan of march madness and would love to be able to watch the games. I used to pay 70 dollars a month for unlimited talk text and data.

Two things.

1. You bought NOTHING from us. iMore is a private Apple-centric blog and forum site - it is NOT Apple.
  2. If you gave up your unlimited data plan, it’s gone. Forever. It ain’t coming back.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
re:

Nor is iMore your phone service carrier. You should have read the fine print when you made your new deal with your carrier.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
re:

See if T-Mobile or sprint have coverage in your area. They both offer unlimited data, and T-Mobile will pay your ETF if you switch to them.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why did you take my unlimited data away

If it's within 14 days, I'd go back and demand it. I believe all US carriers have a 14 return/revert policy.

Was this AT&T???