Why does Bento (Filemaker) not open on my iPhone 6?

I

iMore Question

Why does Bento (Filemaker) not open on imy iPhone6

I just upgraded to the iPhone6. I had to log into the AppStore with my iphone6 to restore all of my apps by clicking on the download arrow button. The only app that I cannot restore is Bento. The app icon remains dark and when I tap it the name BENTO changes to WAITING but nothing happens. Since I cannot find Bento it on the App Store I cannot restore it. Any suggestions? Thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why does Bento (Filemaker) not open on imy iPhone6

I don't use and have never used the aforementioned app, but I found the following information via a Google search.

FileMaker has announced that it’s discontinuing Bento, its consumer-level database for the Mac an iOS. The app will be available for purchase until September 30.
Users who bought Bento from the Mac or iTunes app stores but then accidentally delete it will still be able to download it again from those sources. Those looking for old software updates will be able to download those from the FileMaker Products Download Archive until July 30, 2014 (and possibly beyond).

Source: FileMaker files Bento database app for iOS and Mac under 'discontinued' | Macworld

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2