Is this backlight bleeding?

octageorge

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi! Really apologise, but my OCD is getting the best of me.
I'm going to attach 2 photos of my phone and please tell me if you can notice and backlight bleeding. I can't say that I can, or I can say that if there is, it's really minor. Would really appreciate a second opinion!

Thanks guys!

PS. The weird thing in the middle is probably the wallpaper, it's not dead black, idk, it's got some stuff. lol

Attachments

• P1030486.JPG
    P1030486.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,206
  • P1030487.JPG
    P1030487.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 5,164

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
It's lighter at the left and right sides of the images than it is in the center top and bottom, kinda not uniform backlight and pretty much noticeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't see blood anywhere. I think you'll be just fine. Enjoy your phone!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

octageorge

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Hey! Thanks for the reply.
Here's a photo with an all black wallpaper, zoomed, so it's applied in all the screen.
Any difference? Ugh I really can't shake this off. I'm trying to look at all the angles and I cannot detect anything, or when I'm using the phone, yet when I take a photo with the digital camera and see it on the laptop I see it differently.

Attachments

• P1030491.JPG
    P1030491.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 783

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Hey! Thanks for the reply.
Here's a photo with an all black wallpaper, zoomed, so it's applied in all the screen.
Any difference? Ugh I really can't shake this off. I'm trying to look at all the angles and I cannot detect anything, yet when I take a photo with the digital camera and see it on the laptop I see it differently.

The colour is not uniform on all the screen. Either it's the image either it's the screen.
There is an app "Adobe idea" download it and use it to create a solid blue image, save it and apply it on the screen see if the result will be the same or not.
Anyway for me, those images you posted are non uniform in colour, it could be the image it self though.

octageorge

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
The colour is not uniform on all the screen. Either it's the image either it's the screen.
There is an app "Adobe idea" download it and use it to create a solid blue image, save it and apply it on the screen see if the result will be the same or not.
Anyway for me, those images you posted are non uniform in colour, it could be the image it self though.

If it's not detectable when using the phone, don't worry about it.

Hi! Thanks both of you for the reply, you're so nice. The folks over on MacRumours weren't like that lol.

I made a blue photo on Adobe Ideas, here's it. What do you think? I kinda do think it looks uniform now. Ignore the white corner lol the paint couldn't reach it

Attachments

• P1030496.JPG
    P1030496.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 5,979

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Now with that latest image you posted, it's clear that it was the image you were using causing the confusion. Your display is fine and have nothing to worry about.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2