Ipad air sound volume problem

I

iMore Question

I read through the responses on this issue in the forum and was disappointed with some of the responses. Both the 10" and mini air have this problem. I was going to purchase the Ipad air tablet as my wife has an older one and likes it real well. The video recording volume was great. I tried out new ipad airs and was dismayed at the video recording volume on the video. With speakers all the way I could barely hear what was recorded. I went to several stores and tried both Ipad and min all the same. I'm not buying one! I checked out the Samsung tab in the same stores and video sound record playback was quite loud and I even had to turn it down.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I read through the responses on this issue in the forum and was disappointed with some of the responses. Both the 10" and mini air have this problem. I was going to purchase the Ipad air tablet as my wife has an older one and likes it real well. The video recording volume was great. I tried out new ipad airs and was dismayed at the video recording volume on the video. With speakers all the way I could barely hear what was recorded. I went to several stores and tried both Ipad and min all the same. I'm not buying one! I checked out the Samsung tab in the same stores and video sound record playback was quite loud and I even had to turn it down.

Okay, so your question is.....? Also, not everyone who owns an iPad Air or an iPad Mini is having low volume problems. Is it possible that you have hearing loss? Could you not use a pair of earplug/earphones to listen to audio while using the iPad?