MACBOOK AIR 2014 13 inch

anantgupta95

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
hello guys,
i am a computer science undergraduate in india.i recently needed to buy a good lappy for myself.i already have a vaio E series .but it is quite havey to carry everyday.so i thought to buy a macbook air.because of its light weight and effective buid.But i need some advice.i want to use my air for programming most of all.i have heard that os x is a gud platform to programm and in west developers prefer linux and mac osx.in short i would summarise wat i would do with this notebook.
1)programming
2)light gaming and very occasionally (games like cs )not very extensive graphics games
3)watch movies

also i am learning computer graphics this sem in c.would i be able to do all this concedring the fact that they have used intel 5000 ??is it cabable enough for graphics programming and light weight gaming???

I AM REALLY CONFUSED HERE.BECAUSE FOR THE AMOUNT I AM SPENDING ON AIR I WOULD GET A GOOD SPEC WINDOWS LAPPY TOO.pLEASE HELP ME OUT.I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR SUGGESTIONS ON THIS.
THANKS

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
For programming I'd go with MacBook Pro. The air is a very capable machine, but the pro would be far better for programming and especially computer graphics.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77