Pangu Jailbreak Problems With Cellular?

udgfxp

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
So I've jailbroken my 7.1.2 ios iphone 5 yesterday and I checked my data today and noticed that all of the apps that I've downloaded (not the default apps apple gives you like weather, calendar, etc.) have cellular turned on. I turn them off and then re enter into the tab of the settings and they're turned back on. So today I restored my iPhone and then re-jailbroke it and the same thing. No tweaks installed. Is there a solution for this? Some apps I go into says cellular data isn't turned on, and some apps don't even though all of the apps downloaded have the switch turned on.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
So I've jailbroken my 7.1.2 ios iphone 5 yesterday and I checked my data today and noticed that all of the apps that I've downloaded (not the default apps apple gives you like weather, calendar, etc.) have cellular turned on. I turn them off and then re enter into the tab of the settings and they're turned back on. So today I restored my iPhone and then re-jailbroke it and the same thing. No tweaks installed. Is there a solution for this? Some apps I go into says cellular data isn't turned on, and some apps don't even though all of the apps downloaded have the switch turned on.

You can download 3G restriction/unrestriction app from cydia and restrict those apps you do not want them to use cellular data.
Q: How did you manage to get your phone jailbroken? I have an iPhone 4S ios 7.1.2 and every time I use pangu, the phone end up in reboot loop. I use a MacBook to perform the jailbreak and have no clue of what I might be missing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
You can download 3G restriction/unrestriction app from cydia and restrict those apps you do not want them to use cellular data.
Q: How did you manage to get your phone jailbroken? I have an iPhone 4S ios 7.1.2 and every time I use pangu, the phone end up in reboot loop. I use a MacBook to perform the jailbreak and have no clue of what I might be missing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Restore your iPhone as new in iTunes and try again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2