managing storage on iPad

JsGrandma

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I need to clear some storage on my iPad and am wondering if I choose "Delete All" in General/Manage Storage/Passbook Documents and Data if that will delete all the data on my iPad or just the data in the Passbook app? I never use this app and know I can delete the app itself but want to make sure I won't lose all the documents and data on my iPad if I choose to "delete all"..

thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I need to clear some storage on my iPad and am wondering if I choose "Delete All" in General/Manage Storage/Passbook Documents and Data if that will delete all the data on my iPad or just the data in the Passbook app?
it will delete the data associated with the Passbook app that's stored in iCloud.
I never use this app and know I can delete the app itself but want to make sure I won't lose all the documents and data on my iPad if I choose to "delete all"..

thanks!

Answered above. What I recommend you do is remove any apps & games that you are not using on a consistent basis. You can always re-install them at no charge later on. In addition, offload any photos, videos, and music that you don't need.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2