"Difficult to adjust?~ Me again w/responses as a ?Guest?.

I

iMore Question

Hey Y'all~

I?m the gal with the previous post titled "Wanting 5C but scared to switch from physical keyboard ... is difficult?takes a lot of adjusting?? This forum won?t let me respond to y?alls? responses without me becoming a member. For now I prefer to post as a ?guest?. So please forgive this improper placement of my response as posting another question as a guest is the only way I could figure out that I could get back into the discussion.

What a GR8 idea! Off to Apple I go to try out the 5c. I was over complicating it / letting fear freeze up my decision-making. If it?s not for me then I?ll switch to Blackberry with its physical QWERTY keyboard ...

Thank you to those who weighed in about having had similar reservations about whether you could manage the switch ... it?s wonderful to hear that it only takes a bit of practice and is actually quite manageable and even intuitive~ just as Apple promises! I?m hopeful! ~Cheers!

Sunyyan Junaid

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
I had multiple people being skeptical about moving to a full touchscreen interface, but if you're jumping onto the Apple bandwagon, trust me you'l never complain. It actually gets better after sometime, and you get used to the fast and liquid like typing, unlike the clicky feels of a physical keyboard.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey Y'all~

I’m the gal with the previous post titled "Wanting 5C but scared to switch from physical keyboard ... is difficult?takes a lot of adjusting?” This forum won’t let me respond to y’alls’ responses without me becoming a member. For now I prefer to post as a “guest”. So please forgive this improper placement of my response as posting another question as a guest is the only way I could figure out that I could get back into the discussion.

What a GR8 idea! Off to Apple I go to try out the 5c. I was over complicating it / letting fear freeze up my decision-making. If it’s not for me then I’ll switch to Blackberry with its physical QWERTY keyboard ...

Thank you to those who weighed in about having had similar reservations about whether you could manage the switch ... it’s wonderful to hear that it only takes a bit of practice and is actually quite manageable and even intuitive~ just as Apple promises! I’m hopeful! ~Cheers!
Glad to hear you stuck with it and gave it a try. It will work for you, Just be patient, Now join iMore and we can help you as a member. Understand we will help you no matter what but would love to see you join.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I used a physical keyboard for years when I got my iPhone it only took a small adjustment curve and now a physical keyboard seems awkward to me

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
It's worth it to get used to the touchscreen. Apple is the perfect company to choose for this transition.

Why not make an account? I'm here and I have an Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, and soon to have a Windows 8.1 phone...

We're a great group of non-judgmental folks. I think you'd like it here!

Sent from the one in beautiful blue using Tapatalk.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Give the 5c a shot I think you'll adjust fairly quickly. Would love to see you here as a regular someday. Good luck! :)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
The iMore registration is straight forward and we don't ask for any personal information this is not FB

If you end up getting an iPhone I'm sure you might have another question or two so think about it 😊

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to IMore, had the hard keyboards for years, thought it would be hard. But found it very easy to adjust to.
Good luck with the 5c if you decide to give it a shot.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2