ios Calendar without native integration

I

iMore Question

Hello,
I am looking for an app that I am not sure exists.
I need a calendar app that will support both Google Calendar and Exchange, WITHOUT needing the login of the native ios (eg. going into iphone settings and logging in). Due to company policy if I have my Exchange logged in directly on my phone (even if only the calendar function is turned on) than they can legally swipe my phone with no warning. I would really rather not have that risk. For email I currently have the Gmail app, and the Mail+ app for Exchange - both work great and I like having the work/personal separation for emails, but having one calendar for all of my appointments would just really help me out.

Ideally, the app would also sync across my iphone and ipad, but this isn't necessary.

Does anyone have any ideas??? Am I going about this the wrong way???

Thank you!!
Laura

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hello,
I am looking for an app that I am not sure exists.
I need a calendar app that will support both Google Calendar and Exchange, WITHOUT needing the login of the native ios (eg. going into iphone settings and logging in). Due to company policy if I have my Exchange logged in directly on my phone (even if only the calendar function is turned on) than they can legally swipe my phone with no warning. I would really rather not have that risk. For email I currently have the Gmail app, and the Mail+ app for Exchange - both work great and I like having the work/personal separation for emails, but having one calendar for all of my appointments would just really help me out.

Ideally, the app would also sync across my iphone and ipad, but this isn't necessary.

Does anyone have any ideas??? Am I going about this the wrong way???

Thank you!!
Laura

Hi Laura! I'm not aware of anything like that but I could be wrong. Although I don't use any additional calendar apps, I'm pretty sure you have to have an Exchange account setup on your iPhone for it to sync your calendar. Sorry, I couldn't offer more assistance.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Unless I'm missing the obvious, no matter what app you select, you are going to have to configure it to login and retrieve your work-related information. The only alternative, in my opinion, is to login with a mobile web browser via a VPN. My apologies, if I misunderstood your post...:)