I'm still somewhat new to the iphone and ios 7. Coming from android there were third party messaging apps that had a plethora of options. One option was the ability to be reminded of an unread message after about 2 mins or so. You could set a specific tone that would remind you of this. I was wondering if there was a tweak floating around that could duplicate this small feature. It would be very useful since my girlfriend HATES when I reply back to her messages so late while I'm playing Gta 5 or titanfall lol
    03-17-2014 08:32 PM
    I don't know of any tweaks, but in the notification settings, there is an option to make the alert sound a specific number of times.
    jwaves likes this.
    03-17-2014 08:37 PM
    I don't know of any tweaks, but in the notification settings, there is an option to make the alert sound a specific number of times.
    Thanks never knew that. I wish it had the ability to change what tone repeats though rather than the default tone that you chose for message notifications
    03-17-2014 10:46 PM
    You can also go into your girlfriends contact info and change her ringer and text tone to a custom tone as well as a custom vibration so you know it's from her

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    03-17-2014 11:07 PM