iphone image colour issue

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I am new to iphone and presently having one iphone 4s 8gb. I love the retina display that my phone offers in most of the situations. However, in some of the cases I have observed that it changes the image colour that I see in my PC. For example I am submitting the following links: -

12921789573_2e614c363e.jpg

The above link shows the original colour of the picture. I can see similar type of colour in my new laptop screen. However, in iphone, the petals look somewhat light purple type.

Any input on it would be great.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello Krish. In dealing with multiple platforms I think calibration issues are common. Check the screen calibration on your PC then compare again with your iPhone

Sent from my iPad mini using the iMore Forum App❤️

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Try this :)go to
Settings
General
Wallpapers and Brightness and slide to a brighter setting. Sounds a little silly I know but it will greatly increase the color just in case it was slid to be a bit to dim.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Depending on what size PC Monitor and it's resolution there can be a significant difference. I use 30" monitors and doing specific color comparisons I use the higher monitor resolution. There are many variables to take into consideration when comparing the several devices you have.

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your inputs Elizabeth2. Let me check it on my laptop when I am back home. Will definitely give you the update. The images on iPhone look really pleasing, only the colour botheration is a matter in some cases.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77