How i can open my itunes in my ipad mini version ios7 if the itunes says request time up?

I

iMore Question

How i can download a music in my ipad mini from my music?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
you can't open itunes on ipad mini , you have plug ur ipad in pc or mac then sync music with itunes from pc or mac.

juzt read : iTunes: Syncing media content to iPod
How to manually transfer media to your iPhone and iPad with iTunes 11 | iMore this will help you more and understanding

Whaaaa?...there is an iTunes app natively on any iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad sold, lol.

To the OP, if you are getting a "Timing Out" error, that is usually indicative of one of two things...

- Apple's iTunes server is having issues (which is usually generally reported online) and should clear up after a small amount of time.
- The network you're connected to (whether cellular or WiFi) has a poor connection and iTunes is not able to load all of the information for whichever page you're trying to access.

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Whaaaa?...there is an iTunes app natively on any iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad sold, lol.

To the OP, if you are getting a "Timing Out" error, that is usually indicative of one of two things...

- Apple's iTunes server is having issues (which is usually generally reported online) and should clear up after a small amount of time.
- The network you're connected to (whether cellular or WiFi) has a poor connection and iTunes is not able to load all of the information for whichever page you're trying to access.

sir thanks for slap on my mind, i really want to know about itune app on idevice pls guide me , how can i do pls provide link to do it

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
sir thanks for slap on my mind, i really want to know about itune app on idevice pls guide me , how can i do pls provide link to do it

It comes natively on any iDevice...this is one of a set of apps that cannot be deleted off the device, so there is no link to provide for you as it is not something you would download yourself.

Do you own an iPhone or any iDevice for that matter?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
It comes natively on any iDevice...this is one of a set of apps that cannot be deleted off the device, so there is no link to provide for you as it is not something you would download yourself.

I'm pretty sure that an iPhone 2G didn't come out with iTunes on it. ;)

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Thanks muh for replying, have ipad ios 7.0.6 so how can i find it or if not how to install it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Very well explained and answered the proper way and the easiest way to do what the OP wants to do.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
are u talking about iTuneU or give name because on ipad i have music app or otherone i don't know ! so guide me
Sean is referring to iTunes being a Native app on all iDevices. When you hook your iPad to iTunes it will tell you if 7.0.6 is ready to be installed or your settings icon will have a red badge letting you know the same.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I have a question. I am picking up an iPad Mini.
Will I be able to sync my iPhone through iTunes on the Mini, or no? Thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2