problems with iPhone calendar

I

iMore Question

All of my appointments disappeared without me touching anything on my iphone7.0.4.
Now I cannot put any new appointments in. When I try to add a new appointment it does not appear on the date. I have lost all my valuable info.
Please any advice?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
1. If your calendar is associated with the likes of iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook.com, etcetera then just delete the account from your device and then re-configure it.

Or

2. If you have more than one ail account configured, go to Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then scroll down to the "Calendars" section and do two things:

A. Make sure that "Sync" is set for "All Events"
B. Make sure the "Default Calendar" is correct.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
1. If your calendar is associated with the likes of iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook.com, etcetera then just delete the account from your device and then re-configure it.

Or

2. If you have more than one ail account configured, go to Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then scroll down to the "Calendars" section and do two things:

A. Make sure that "Sync" is set for "All Events"
B. Make sure the "Default Calendar" is correct.
In reference to A and B I always make sure ALL Events are marked and what my default calendar is and it works fine for me this way.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4