Waze App Disappeared

I

iMore Question

My Waze app disappeared out of nowhere. Didn't re-boot or re-start my phone. It's just gone. 1os 7 on iphone 5. Anyone else experience this?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
From any home screen pull down on it to reveal your spotlight search and put WAZE in it and you should be able to locate it. It might have somehow gotten put in a folder or something like that unless you were syncing apps and somehow missed getting it synced - maybe hit a button to remove or one of those deals. Good luck. :)

Barry Farkas

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
My Waze app also disappeared twice in the last 3 weeks. It's not hidden in another folder, and I didn't delete it by accident.
Fyi- Although I redownloaded it under the same username, it couldn't repopulate my travel locations unless they were on the "saved" list. And it gave me the points I had accumulated to date. Other preferences had to be reset.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My Waze app also disappeared twice in the last 3 weeks. It's not hidden in another folder, and I didn't delete it by accident.
Fyi- Although I redownloaded it under the same username, it couldn't repopulate my travel locations unless they were on the "saved" list. And it gave me the points I had accumulated to date. Other preferences had to be reset.

Okay. Feel free to notify the developers of the app and get feedback from them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2