Issues with double albums in native Music app on iOS 7

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
My iphone 5S has been having a couple of double albums in the phone. It doesn't really affect the memory and as soon as i try to delete one of the albums the other album also gets deleted. It's just kind of bugging me that there is 2 albums when on my itunes it only shows one copy of the album. any ideas how i can fix this?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Did you just download the new iTunes update Dennis 11.1.2. Try that and see if that helps along with the reboot that was suggessted to you even though I think the reboot would be your better option.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Did you just download the new iTunes update Dennis 11.1.2. Try that and see if that helps along with the reboot that was suggessted to you even though I think the reboot would be your better option.

I have tried rebooting my phone as well as completely resore it. this was before today's update. Albums still show up as double on there :( by the way another quick question I don't wanna start another thread but would anyone happen to know the name of the insurance company target goes to through their mobile phones? Got a 5C yesterday and the lady who sold it to me said If I bought the phone from target I wouldn't be able to get insurance through Verizon. Lies! So now I got verizon insurance and I want to cancel the target insurance but I forgot the company name :/

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2