music not being shared / synced with ipad

I

iMore Question

after updating to iOS7 my new music purchases aren't being shared or synced to my iPad. All devices are running the latest versions of iTunes etc. My iPhone 5 updates and syncs the purchased music fine but not my iPad!
The purchased music does show up in the library on the iPad with an iCloud icon beside each track with provides an option to download each or all tracks (10 in this instance), but when selecting this they the icons all just spin as if they are going to do something but then nothing happens. And the tracks won't play either!
I've checked that each device is included in my account and shared and they are. As mentioned this has only been an issue since the iOS7 update.
Can someone help/

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Try going to Settings, iTunes and App Store. Under Automatic Downloads make sure Music is toggled to on. If it is toggle it off and then back on and reboot the iPad.

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I don't want to use iTunes match. Does that have be turned on? It hasn't had to before??

You could synch your iPad with iTunes on PC or Mac and do it manually.
Either synch ALL your music, or put a checkmark beside the artists, albums, playlists, songs that you want on a given iDevice.

I'm curious, why you don't want to use iTunes Match?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2