Couldn't love it

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I wore mine constantly for 5 weeks but it now lives in flight mode and I just wear it in bed as it wakes me up nice and gently in the mornings. If it wasn't for its excellent alarm, I would have sold it ages ago.
I have quite a collection of watches and they are all traditional mechanical watches. I may well have stuck with my AW if it had been stainless steel rather than grey aluminium.

Can you not sell your aluminum Watch and use the money to help pay for a stainless steel version?

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I have multiple iPhones but my daily drivers are a 6s+ and a 6s. I like the Apple Watch so much that I got a 42mm SG Sport to go with my 6S+ and a 38mm gold Sport to go with my 6s. I really like the watch and now wonder how much use the rest of my watch collection will see. The Apple Watch has a lot of really nifty functionality.

JML5150

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Sorry to hear that. I got mine christmas day and have worn it almost everyday since... I think the watch is a nice to have, not a need to have. That being said, I hope you can return or resell yours and get your money back.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I just bought an Apple Watch! I wasn't planning to get one until the second version came out but it was $100 off so I couldn't resist. I just got the black Aluminum one. If I really love the watch I will splurge for a stainless steel one next time. I hope the next version uses the same style of watch band connectors because I have a feeling I'm going to go crazy with them!

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Some may love while some won't, similarly to luxury Swiss mechanical watches no matter how expensive, there will still be people who dislike them.

For me, I love it and it's seriously useful for me especially when I don't need to always check my phone for any messages or missed calls. Though now I don't wear it as often as I used to when I first bought it as I now rotate more regularly with my mechanicals, the AW is still an awesome piece of engineering by Apple, perfectly compliments my 6s Plus.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2