Anyone rocking an old school iWatch?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone remember the "old iWatch" That is turning your ipod nano into a watch? It wasn't full featured but it sure was fun!!!!!!

IMG_0193_w_w.jpg

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
It's wasn't often but I would occasionally put my Nano in a band and wear it just to feel like was using it. I found I only liked wearing it when I had long sleeve shirts on. The edges on the band were fairly sharp and would dig into my arm if I stood with my arms crossed. I haven't worn it, or any other watch, since I picked up my MS Band a couple months ago. Once I get my Apple watch I'll probably just sell the Nano.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Well during my try on today a guy from another table walked over balancing his iPhone on his wrist. He was like "here's my watch" the sales person was courteous he laughed and said people did that on the 10th. I started laughing it was all in good fun.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I decided to wear my Nano today just for the heck of it. Here's a quick pic:

2dnfj9.jpg

Then I decided to take another pick with my MS Band just for comparisons sake and to try to get an idea of how the 42 mm watch would look on my wrist. Here is that pic:

155icfc.jpg

The Band is about 50 mm long. The black part of the Nano's screen is about 37-38 mm top to bottom. So it looks like the Watch will be a little longer than the Nano and a little shorter than the band. I think it will be just about as big as I would want to get on my wrist. Looking forward to getting the real thing...

FYI - I'm left handed so the bands are on my right arm...