Pre-order complete

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I am also really hoping that I get it on the 24th like everyone else. We shall see.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I preordered mine Friday at 6:45pm after my try on visit. I am located in Pennsylvania.
38mm Stainless Steel with Milanese Loop
May 13-27
38mm Blue Sport Band
April 29-May 12
😃

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I pre-ordered the Apple Watch Sport 42mm Silver Aluminum Case with White Sport Band around 6 AM on Friday morning, but the ship date is June. It is a long wait.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

Time: 3:01 am

Method: Apple Store app

Model: Apple Watch 42mm Sport - Green Band

Shipment: 4/24-5/8

So since no one seems to have a firm 4/24 date... it's all 4/24 - 5/8, I really hope we will get it on the 24... because hellllloooooo.... it's the launch day. Would be weird for Apple to launch something and no one get it that day.

Fingers crossed for the 24

That is the same watch I ordered. You, sir, have class. :gold-star:

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Time: 3:05AM

Method used: Apple store app

Model ordered: 42mm Space Black SS Watch

My order says ships in "June" can't believe they didn't make enough of those!

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Time: 3:07am
Method used: Apple store app on iPhone
Model: 42mm Space Grey Watch Sport
Estimated Delivery: 5/13-5/27

kikazz69

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Does anybody know if you can lower down the volume for notifications on the  Watch? Like let's say I'm in class and I get a call or a Text message , will I have the option to just lower down the volume and just feel the haptic engine?

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks , I was just wondering because I watched the verge review of the Watch and when he was talking about the notifications he said they were annoying but never lowered down the volume or anything

The annoying part is that you can't separate the notifications from phone and watch. For example. Currently on my pebble I don't have notification coming in for emails. But I do have it on my iPhone. I'm not important enough where I need a notification for every email I get. But I still like my phone to notify me when I get an email. Just not on my watch.
On the  watch, you can't do that. At least that's my understanding. Whatever notification your phone gets. The watch gets it.
I don't know if that made any sense.

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
The annoying part is that you can't separate the notifications from phone and watch. For example. Currently on my pebble I don't have notification coming in for emails. But I do have it on my iPhone. I'm not important enough where I need a notification for every email I get. But I still like my phone to notify me when I get an email. Just not on my watch.
On the  watch, you can't do that. At least that's my understanding. Whatever notification your phone gets. The watch gets it.
I don't know if that made any sense.

From the reviews I think you can set it up to where your phone will get notifications and the watch won't. When you first set the watch up all notifications are turned on by default. Then you have to go back and fine tune them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
From the reviews I think you can set it up to where your phone will get notifications and the watch won't. When you first set the watch up all notifications are turned on by default. Then you have to go back and fine tune them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah ok. That's much better. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Pre-order newbie question - I received a "confirmation of order" email and "order processing" on the apple store app under "my orders". Does this mean I'm all set and should be receiving my watches at or around the promised date?
Thanks
Yes you should be all set and they sometimes will end up getting to you earlier depending on the ship date you got. As said Apple likes to underpromise and overdeliver.

I played with one today. So happy with the 38mm one. The 42 was huge. This is the 38 View attachment 79796

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

Now I'm starting to feel like the 38 would have been a better choice. I have my try on apptment tomorrow so I guess I'll find out.

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I finally tried one on today. I pre ordered the 38mm & the size was right, but now I'm questioning the choice I made.

I ordered the silver sport with the white band, but after seeing the space grey in person, I really like that one.

I'm sure l"ll get use to it, but for now, thinking I should've went with the space grey. I did end up ordering the black band, so I'm sure that will make a huge difference when I switch the bands.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure the black band will make a huge difference.

One point worth noting, we still don't know if there will be a scratching issue with the space grey, like we saw on the iPhone/iPad.

Audizine

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I finally tried one on today. I pre ordered the 38mm & the size was right, but now I'm questioning the choice I made.

I ordered the silver sport with the white band, but after seeing the space grey in person, I really like that one.

I'm sure l"ll get use to it, but for now, thinking I should've went with the space grey. I did end up ordering the black band, so I'm sure that will make a huge difference when I switch the bands.

I'll buy your white band. :)